Monday 10 September 2012

Super Yummy Citrus Cake + Recipe!

So a pretty long while ago I came across an image on Pinterest of a cake that was decorated with inspiration from Stella McCartney prints, and I really loved how it looked. So I bookmarked it to pull out when a suitable occasion came along for me to try it out. That happened a few weeks ago for Eid
So this was my version of it - planned it a bit differently, but there were some minor glitches which made me change it up a bit, but I was still happy with the way it turned out. It was also a total hit with everyone who tried it! I really loved the citrussy icing and the lemon curd centre, YUM! And the cake itself turned out yummy, too. It's a great recipe to start Spring :)

This was the original cake, and you can find the recipe here

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover