Friday 1 November 2013

November Free Printable Calendar Planner

FREE November printable calendar planner by Happiness is... illustration & design
Hope you like the November calendar download! I've been playing around a bit with different looks and would love to know which of the calendars have been your favourite so far. (Check out the past calendars here if you missed them). This will help me make them more awesome in future. If you have ideas of what you'd like to see, you can share those too! All feedback is appreciated :)
There are two designs because I like the black one, but I realise that will use a lot of black ink for the background, so for printer-friendliness there's a white background version as well.  You can choose which one you like... or even print both!

Hope you have a happy, productive November and a fantastic weekend!

10 comments :

  1. Stunning as always! Absolutely love the typography. November is my fav, but I'm biased towards my birthday month! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nadia, so glad you like it!
    Yay for birthday months :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Thanks for your comment, Gaelyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah you are just so lovely with your free printables! Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just downloaded this gorgeous calendar. Thank you!! Desperately needing to prioritze the million and 1 things I need to do this month and you just saved me a good 30 minutes making my own calender :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Discovered your calender planner when Nadia van der Mescht featured it on her blog...very pretty pretty! printed both for November, just love the design!! Can't wait for December's xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Roxy! Glad you like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know the feeling! And writing it all down really helps. Hope this keeps you on track ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Fatima! Yup, there's one every month, and I'm trying to add in a little something extra in between, too :) Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover