Sunday 11 March 2012

A Rainy Day and Some Greenery...


So I recently, and somewhat reluctantly, became a part of the smartphone world, with an HTC Desire S, which I love so far. I've been playing around with some of the photography apps and am really loving them - even though i have a love-hate relationship with all these fake effects. I hate the fact that they're fake, but still can't deny that they look rather awesome. And now I'm kind of addicted :P
So on this beautiful rainy Sunday, I got snap-happy and thought I'd share...


The apps I've been using are: 
• Retro Camera
• Pudding Camera
• Camera Effects
• FxCamera
• Polaroid Camera 
(They're all Android apps)

Do you have any cool Android apps, photography related or otherwise, that you use and love?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover