Wednesday 25 April 2012

Elisabeth McNair from Afternoon Pity Party



This awesomely talented lady has been getting a lot of exposure in blog land lately, but I have to put in my 2 cents' worth as well because I'm such a huge fan of her work. Her illustrations have so much feeling behind them, and I love the aged look they have - like they've been scanned in from old books.


"The two qualities that make fiction are a sense of mystery and a sense of manners."
- Flannery O'Connor


Not only does she have mad drawing skillz, but she also plays the keyboard in a cool band called Noel Stephen and the Darlings. Check out more of her work on her site, Afternoon Pity Party.

1 comment :

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my work! You have a wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover