Monday 5 August 2013

Product Update - Hand Painted Monogram Art Pieces & Hand Drawn Frames and Borders for Sale

Custom monogram illustrations for sale by fathima kathrada, freelance graphic designer and illustrator
Just a quick update on some new stuff that was shared on facebook, twitter or instagram but I don't think got mentioned here. In case you missed it, the lovely Megan from The Sun House blog did an interview with me and a giveaway of  a custom monogram illustration. The lucky winner requested a two letter illustration for her and her husband to celebrate their one year (paper!) anniversary - how sweet! She also mentioned that they love nature and the sea and so I incorporated some of those elements into it. 
I absolutely love working on these pieces. They're done using brush pen for the lettering and watercolour paint for the pattern. They're now available for sale on my Hello Pretty store, or you can contact me directly via email. Makes a great personal gift :)
Custom monogram illustrations for sale by fathima kathrada, freelance graphic designer and illustrator

If you're a blogger or use creative programs you might enjoy my products on Creative Market where I sell illustrated graphic elements. They're great for use in blog posts or on birthday cards, labels or anything else you can think of! Most of them are available in vector format as well for you to edit colours and sizes. These are some of them so far, and I'll be adding more soon. Check out the store here
Hand drawn graphic elements for sale on Creative Market - Arrows and Dividers
Hand drawn graphic elements for sale on Creative Market - Frames and borders
If you have any graphic elements in mind that you'd like to see in the store, do let me know!

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover