Thursday 29 August 2013

September Calendar Free Printable Download!

September free calendar printable download by fathima at Happiness is...
Eep, almost forgot it was calendar week! Been busy, busy, busy with lots of cool new projects that I can't wait to share with you once complete.
Hope you've had a fantastic month, and here's to more awesomeness next month! For you summer fans (in the southern hemisphere), I'm sure you'll be glad to see the beginning of warmer weather with Spring fast approaching. Being a winter-lover myself, I'm getting my aircon ready and preparing to hibernate.
Anyway, hope you enjoy September's calendar! Created using original hand drawn and hand painted elements in pen and watercolour. Do share it around if you like :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover